We take pride in taking care of our patientsYou want to be treated well, welcomed as a valued patient and cared for by a staff with a commitment to patient comfort. At the office of Scott E. Learn, DMD, MAGD, we have taken advantage of the new technologies, adding them to an established tradition of concern for your well-being and your smile.
Comfort Comes First
On Call (weekends/holidays) Service
Scott E. Learn, DMD Scott E. Learn, DMD, MAGD has been practicing general dentistry since 1994.
The "MAGD" after Scott's name designates a Mastership in the Academy of General Dentistry. The MAGD designation is the highest distinction a member can achieve through the continuing education program of the Academy of General Dentistry. Hands on study in 16 dental disciplines and 600 hours of continuing education are necessary for this distinction, in addition to first achieving a Fellowship in the Academy of General Dentistry (FAGD).
Dr. Learn is a great dentist. He has made my smile beautiful. He is dedicated, knowledgeable, and his work is as near to pain free as you can get. I have told everyone that I would recommend him highly.
Whether you are in need of general routine dental care or cosmetic dentistry, you deserve an experienced dentist. We here at Dr. Learn’s are up to date with the latest technologies to help aid in your comfort and preservation of a healthy smile. Some of the technologies we offer are:
- Digital radiographs (x-rays) that use only 10% the radiation of the regular film x-rays
- Yearly Oral Cancer Screenings, with use of the Identafi light to aid in early detection of abnormal cells
- Intra-oral Camera to better examine your teeth and allow you to see any problem areas and progress
- Painless dentistry, utilizing various sedation options
- Blood pressure screenings
- Snoring appliances, with background in sleep apnea we can help screen to see if you’re a candidate for a sleep appliance
- Highly trained, caring professional team to assist you with all your clinical and administrative needs